Additional Fees

Its been three years since I did the program and every time I hear the radio commercial I want to puke.I followed the program to a "T" lost 36 pounds in 40 days.

A soon as I started the maintenance part of the program the weight could not come back on fast enough. Within 2 months of finishing the 40 days all the weight plus some was back on. I would text as required to the Dr's phone but would wait days for a response, not even sure it was him testing back. Finally he just stopped responding.

When I went to see my own Chiropractor he said he had been approached by a colleague telling him he should do it he was and it is a great money maker. My Chiropractor turned it down he felt it was just that a money make and he is a true healer.

Wish I had back my $1600, and like other reviews say it is not till after you sign you hear about the program.ding, ding, ding...

This person wrote the review nutrimost weight loss program from Nutrimost. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nutrimost to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nutrimost for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nutrimost?

Comments

Same thing happened to me.I lost 36 pounds in 40 days.

As SOON as I added regular foods, the weight came back on quicker than ever! What a fool I am - of course you will lose weight if you only eat 500 calories per day and drink water! That was $1900 down the toilet. I even did free advertising for them - in a magazine, on television, in the newspaper each Sunday and in their office.

When I asked for a discount to try it again, they said no. Can you even believe that?!?

It works, but of course it works.If you starve yourself for 40 days and eat no carbs, sugars or starches and only have water, you will lose the weight on your own!

I thought i was responding to you but it posted my comment as it's own post under "foolish me" if you would like to read it.