2.1K views

I'm sorry, but there is no way you couldn't have lost more weight if you stuck to it. I'm on the system now, I was 260lb and my goal weight is 200.

As of day 30 I am 231lbs and I did have a few cheat days in there. I agree it's expensive, however it was that expense that kept me from making the bad cheats as well as having a person to see once a week and weight in.

I feel if you are committed to losing the weight and need to for health reason than this will work. I have 15 days left and I hoping to make it to 210

Product or Service Mentioned: Nutrimost Weight Loss Program.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Comments

Thank you for leaving a review! Our passion is to help people live happier and healthier lives.

We are delighted that you experienced such success with the NutriMost Program.

Thank you for being a part of our community, we are always here for you. For recipes, NutriMost news, and more, please join NutriMost on Facebook and the NutriMost Community Portal!

On day 14. Down 10lbs.

I am a female. I have not been hungry at all! Is it hard, yes. Can it be done, yes.

Is it expensive, yes. So far so good.

I do feel better. Weight loss after 1st week slow, but it's still going down so I am ok with that.

@PissedConsumer1336147

Thanks for your encouragement will begin on Saturday day one, little nervous, but have 3 male family members who have had success also in this program so I have extra support, because I have struggled with high cholesterol and weight nothing else has been successful, so something different I have to do, I already eat pretty healthy so I believe diligence and patience will make this successful by God's grace and help .

I agree it works . Will power and the fat just goes away.

@PissedConsumer1331380

I lost over 20 pounds the first 40 days then i did it again and lost another 25, I cheated to, i did my steak days, and now im 50 years old, I weigh 132 pounds and i wear a size 4, thank you nutrimost...lol

@PissedConsumer1335020

Thank you for your wonderful review! We are thrilled that you have had a remarkably successful journey.

Thank you for your trust, allowing NutriMost to support you through this life-changing experience. Congratulations on your success and please stay in touch!

Nutrimost Reviews